In April of last year, the wonderful Ebonie Allard & I shared a smashing chat together on her podcast, Adulting With Ebonie!
I posted it on my other social media pockets, but forgot to create a blog for it.. so here we are..
Ebonie is an amazing coach, & someone whose orbit I’ve been lucky enough to be in for a few years now. In her own words.. “I cheerlead & challenge, hold your hand & give you a kick up the ass.”
Ebonie is the embodiment of her brand & community ethos, “Kickass & Kind”; nurturing & wise, yet deep diving into what needs to be said / done to breakdown your own resistance. I adore her & talking to her was such a pleasure!
You can listen to the podcast & my sleepy-late-at-night voice (time zones, eh?) by clicking here!
In the episode we spoke about:
- Making decisions based on our intuition and what makes a ‘good decision maker’
- Learning to trust your intuition
- Seeing your body as an incredible tool to develop your relationship with intuition
- Learning how you receive your energies and intuition (e.g. symbolism, kinesthetically)
- How to interpret your feelings as intuition, and how to listen
- How what you eat and how you treat your body effects your connection with intuition
Plus, we chat about being in alignment, connecting with our body, food and earth energy.
I hope you enjoy!
Sami Lou ❤
P.s I was also interviewed by Andrea Klunder, for her epic podcast, which you can check out here. 💜